Solar Panel Servicing
Why Service Your Solar Panel System?
Overtime the following problems can occur with your thermal solar power system:
- the antifreeze can break down and may even freeze during a very cold winter. If this happens the antifreeze becomes viscous and difficult to pump, which can lead to system damage.
- Temperature sensors can fail and present false readings if they have been over-heated.
- Sensors can sometimes be dislodged from the cylinder if they are not secured properly.
- Controller Software may need updating.
- Non-return valves can become clogged with debris if the antifreeze is not changed regularly - leading to nighttime heat loss.
Ensure Efficiency and Avoid Breakdowns with A Solar Panel Service
A full solar service from Cork Enterprise Services includes:
- Exchange of antifreeze fluid to new antifreeze
- Removing of dirt and debris with a power flushing of the solar circuit
- Inspection of pipes and electrical connections to the system
- Inspection of solar controller electrical connections
- Checking all controls for correct settings and operation
- Setting the expansion vessel pressure
- Calibrating the solar panels pump flow rate
- Setting the correct antifreeze pressure in the system
- Confirming the controller settings
- Checking the system valves are rotating correctly
Contact Us to arrange your Solar Panel Service